Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple cream cheese stuffed dates...experiment with different combinations of cheese and nuts
- 8 ounces medjool dates
- 1 ounce cream cheese or 1 ounce goat cheese or 1 ounce blue cheese
- 2 ounces chopped almonds or 2 ounces pecans or 2 ounces walnuts
- Split date lengthwise and remove pit.
- Stuff with 1 t of cheese.
- Sprinkle with 1 t chopped nuts.
- Serve chilled.
Excellent easy appetizer - They went ovr really well served along side a crcker with cream cheese, slice of cucumber & a shrimp on top