1/1 Photo of Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf to Die For
1 hr 20 mins
serena in the kitchen's Note:
It's your basic meatloaf but kicked up! My husband hates meatloaf but when I make this he can't get enough!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In large bowl mix beef, 1/3 cup of sauce,egg, and bread crumbs.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Roll out wax paper on table and flatten mixture on it.
- 5Shape into a rectangle.
- 6Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of cheese and parsley down center leaving 3/4 inch border.
- 7Then roll the meatloaf like a jelly roll tightly and be sure when rolling to pull the wax paper off.
- 8Press and seal the ends closed put in to pan.
- 9Bake uncovered 45 minutes. Pour remaining sauce and cheese on top and bake an additional 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf to Die For
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.4
- Calories from Fat 380
- Total Fat 42.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 208.4 mg
- Sodium 940.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 48.3 g