1/1 Photo of Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf
1 hr 15 mins
I was tired of eating the same plan meatloaf, so I decided to give it a twist, and stuff it with cheese......
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion (white or yellow)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce (hickory)
- 1/4 Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 lb Velveeta cheese (cubed)
topping for meatloaf
- 1Pre heat over at 325°F.
- 2Mix ground beef, onion, garlic powder, eggs, bread crumbs bbq sauce, and worcestershire sauce together.
- 3Form into a loaf, place in a baking bag, and put it in a small roaster.
- 4Bake 1 hr, then pull loaf out of the baking bag and place on cookie sheet.
- 5Melt velveeta cheese on stove top, use low heat or it will burn.
- 6Cut the top of the meatloaf making a deep well. Keep it 1 whole piece.
- 7DO NOT scoop the meat out with a spoon, because the top will go back on the loaf.
- 8Pour the melted cheese in the meatloaf, and place the piece of hamburger back on the meatloaf.
- 9Mix together the sauce, and pour over meatloaf.
- 10Place back in the over for 20 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 658.3
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 215.0 mg
- Sodium 1647.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 36.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: