Make sure you make enough so you can freeze half for later; another Gooseberry Patch favorite!!
Make and share this Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- Combine ground beef, one cup spaghetti sauce, eggs, breadcrumbs, onion, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Divide meat mixture into thirds.
- Spread 1/3 in the bottom of an ungreased 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Cover with half of the Mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers, ending with meat.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
- Spread meatloaf with reserved sauce.
- Bake for an additional 30 minutes.