1/11 Photos of Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf
1 hr 15 mins
Make sure you make enough so you can freeze half for later; another Gooseberry Patch favorite!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ground beef, one cup spaghetti sauce, eggs, breadcrumbs, onion, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Divide meat mixture into thirds.
- 4Spread 1/3 in the bottom of an ungreased 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- 5Cover with half of the Mozzarella cheese.
- 6Repeat layers, ending with meat.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
- 8Spread meatloaf with reserved sauce.
- 9Bake for an additional 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 690.3
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 243.0 mg
- Sodium 1429.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 48.9 g