Cheese-Stuffed Manicotti (Uncooked Noodles)
- In medium bowl combine ricotta, mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, eggs, parsley, salt and pepper, and any optional ingredients.
- Stuff shells by repeatedly twisting uncooked noodles against the bottom of the bowl.
- Place stuffed manicotti in 9x13 inch pan. (Leave one shell empty from box in order to accommodate all manicotti into pan).
- In small bowl empty jar of Prego.
- Fill empty Prego jar with about 1 cup of water and shake to grab remaining sauce from jar and pour into bowl.
- Stir sauce then pour over manicotti noodles.
- Cover with foil and freeze.
- Heat oven to 375. Cook for 45 minutes covered and 45 minutes uncovered, or until the sauce is bubbling on the sides.