1 hr 20 mins
Very easy to make. I started making this when I was 7 years old. Do not cook noodles prior to stuffing. Kids and adults both love this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 15 large manicotti (do not boil)
- 1 (16 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper (to taste)
- 9 1/2 ounces Prego spaghetti sauce (traditional)
- 1 cup water
- cream cheese (optional)
- garlic (optional)
- basil (optional)
- onion (optional)
- 1In medium bowl combine ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, eggs, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 2Stuff shells by repeatedly twisting uncooked noodles against the bottom of the bowl.
- 3Place stuffed manicotti in 9x13 inch pan. (Leave one shell empty from box in order to accommodate all manicotti into pan).
- 4In small bowl empty jar of Prego.
- 5Fill empty Prego jar with about 1 cup of water and shake to grab remaining sauce from jar and pour into bowl.
- 6Stir sauce then pour over manicotti noodles.
- 7Cover with foil and freeze.
- 8Heat oven to 375. Cook for 45 minutes covered and 15 minutes uncovered.
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese-Stuffed Manicotti (Uncooked Noodles)
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.9
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 241.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper