I made this from a combinations of multiple recipes. Hope you like my version!
Make and share this Cheese Stuffed Manicotti in Meat Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Preaheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil; add salt if desired. Place noodles in water and boil for 9 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water to prevent sticking.
- While noodles are boiling, brown meat in a large skillet. Drain and add spaghetti sauce; set simmer for 5 minutes, then turn off heat.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, 1 cup mozzarella, half of the ricotta, parmesan and seasonings.
- Pour a layer of meat sauce in the bottom of a baking dish, using half of what you have.
- Using a spoon or piping bag, fill the noodles with the cheese mixture and place on top of sauce. Spread remaining ricotta on top and layer with remaining sauce and mozzarella. Bake, covered, for 40 minutes.