1/1 Photo of Cheese Stuffed Manicotti in Meat Sauce
Panhandle Sam's Note:
I made this from a combinations of multiple recipes. Hope you like my version!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preaheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil; add salt if desired. Place noodles in water and boil for 9 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water to prevent sticking.
- 3While noodles are boiling, brown meat in a large skillet. Drain and add spaghetti sauce; set simmer for 5 minutes, then turn off heat.
- 4In a bowl, combine eggs, 1 cup mozzarella, half of the ricotta, parmesan and seasonings.
- 5Pour a layer of meat sauce in the bottom of a baking dish, using half of what you have.
- 6Using a spoon or piping bag, fill the noodles with the cheese mixture and place on top of sauce. Spread remaining ricotta on top and layer with remaining sauce and mozzarella. Bake, covered, for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Stuffed Manicotti in Meat Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 836.1
- Calories from Fat 481
- Total Fat 53.5 g
- Saturated Fat 25.7 g
- Cholesterol 289.0 mg
- Sodium 1804.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 55.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: