- 59.14 ml kraft mayo with olive oil low-fat mayonnaise
- 2.46 ml dried basil leaves
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 118.29 ml kraft finely shredded italian five cheese blend
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- 4 leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 tomatoes, cut into 4 slices
- 8 slice pepperoncini peppers, rings
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Mix mayo and basil. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine meat and garlic; shape into 8 thin patties. Top 4 patties with cheese; cover with remaining patties. Pinch edges together to seal. Grill 7 to 9 minute on each side or until burgers are done.
- Spread buns with mayo mixture. Fill with lettuce, tomatoes, burgers and peppers.