Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Taste of Home's "Cooking for 2", a good, quick & easy recipe with lots of possibilities. I used deli ham and a mix of cheddar, monteray jack and mozzarella cheeses. Recipe says it yields 2 servings but I managed to eat most of it myself! Enjoy!
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3⁄4 cup diced cooked ham
- Place one tortilla on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- Top with second tortilla;
- spread with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle with pineapple, ham and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375* for 15 minutes or until tortillas are crisp and cheese is melted.
Just fixed this for myself for supper. Pretty tasty. I'm sure I'll make again...
You did it again, Okra, ANOTHER great recipe. I got home late and this made a delicious and quick meal. Hubby and I both loved the combination of ham and pineappleon the pizza. This winner will definitely make many repeat performances on our table. Thanks so much for sharing.
This was the perfect supper for us tonight- I had leftover ham that needed to be used up, and I didn't feel like cooking a big meal. These went together in just a few minutes & my 4 year-old enjoying helping to make them. The only slight change I made was to add dried chives to the adults' pizzas. Thanks for sharing!