Recipe by Okra
From Taste of Home's "Cooking for 2", a good, quick & easy recipe with lots of possibilities. I used deli ham and a mix of cheddar, monteray jack and mozzarella cheeses. Recipe says it yields 2 servings but I managed to eat most of it myself! Enjoy!
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3⁄4 cup diced cooked ham
Directions See How It's Made
- Place one tortilla on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- Top with second tortilla;
- spread with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle with pineapple, ham and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375* for 15 minutes or until tortillas are crisp and cheese is melted.