Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 6 boneless skinless chicken cutlets, pounded to even thickness (about 2 lbs)
- 6 ounces herbed cheddar cheese, cut in 3 x 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic seasoning
- 1 bunch mustard greens, steamed
- 1 lb new potato, sliced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Place cheese in center of each cutlet; roll up.
- Season chicken.
- Line bamboo steamer basket with mustard greens; arranging into six distinct beds.
- Place rolled chicken, seamed side down on greens in top portion of steamer.
- In bottom of steamer, combine potatoes, tarragon, and salt.
- Cover steamer and set over boiling water; steam 15 minutes or until cutlets are cooked through.