1 hr 20 mins
This is a wonderful appetizer for a party or potluck. Kind of like an Americanized fondue!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf round sourdough bread or 1 loaf rye bread
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Slice top off bread, clean out round.
- 3Reserve top and cut scooped out bread into cubes.
- 4Mix all ingredients and fill bread cavity.
- 5Wrap bread in foil and bake for 1 hour.
- 6Meanwhile spread cubes on cookie sheet and crisp on lower rack uncovered about 10 minutes.
- 7Remove bread from foil, stir carefully.
- 8surround with toasted cubes to dip.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Stuffed Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1499 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2914.4
- Calories from Fat 720
- Total Fat 80.0 g
- Saturated Fat 39.4 g
- Cholesterol 204.5 mg
- Sodium 6505.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 417.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.1 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 124.6 g