Prep2 hrs 10 mins
I found this delicious appetizer on another recipe site as I was looking for a way to use up the abundance of anaheim peppers I have growing in my garden. I brought this to a friend's house and it was a big hit. We used serrano peppers for the red and green hot chili peppers called for in the recipe and cilantro for the fresh herb. We served atop baked pita chips. Prep time includes time to chill in fridge.
- Cut stalk end of Anaheim peppers and remove seeds.
- Split small chili peppers, remove seeds and chop them finely.
- Put cream cheese and feta cheese in bowl an combine well (or use food processor). Season with pepper.
- Add chopped chili peppers and herbs and mix well.
- Stuff the peppers with the cheese mixture and chill for a few hours.
- When ready to serve, cut peppers into thin slices with a sharp knife and serve on a cracker as finger food.