Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb sharp cheese
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine (1/2 lb.)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon red pepper (to taste)
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- Grate cheese, add margarine, flour, salt and pepper and knead thoroughly.
- Using one of the flat attachments to pastry tube, place on baking sheet in long strips.
- Cut in desired lengths before baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees until a delicate brown, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet with a spatula and place on paper towel until cool.