Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this easy recipe on the internet. It is a simple recipe anyone can make. You do need a cookie press for making the straws.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper, scant
- Combine butter and cheese.
- Mix in flour, salt and pepper well.
- Press star shapes onto ungreased cookie sheets, using cookie press.
- Bake at 350°.
Made a big batch of these this morning, and they are going fast!!!! Made exactly as directed and everyone says, MAKE MORE!!!! Thanks for the great recipe.