Recipe by MizzNezz
These are really yummy with a big bowl of hot soup!
Top Review by Teresa M
"These are really yummy with a big bowl of hot soup!" I can certainly attest to that! We had them with Cindy Lynn's Cream of Carrots Soup and a salad, made for a Wonderful Meal. Light, cheesy, flaky and went great with our meal. Thanks Inez for Another Winner
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1⁄2 cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Cut in shortning and cheese until crumbly.
- Add milk; mix well.
- Roll dough out to 1/8 inch thick; sprinkle with paprika.
- Cut in strips about 3 inches long and 1 inch wide.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400* for 10 minutes, or until light brown.