Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great snacking straw shaped crackers.
- 1 cup grated cheese (cheddar is my favorite)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄16 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Mix dry ingredients and cheese, add beaten egg. Mix well. Add milk (enough to make a stiff dough).
- Roll out 1/8" thick on floured board. Cut into strips 5' long and 1/4" wide.
- Bake in hot oven 450 for 10 minutes (until crisp- careful not to burn).