1/2 Photos of Cheese Steak Sandwiches
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
My daughter's favorite meal and one we all look forward to. The meat can be fried up a head of time and refrigerated until needed. Then just assemble and broil as directed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry sandwich steaks in frying pan, stirring often.
- 2When no longer pink, move to a plate lined with several paper towels.
- 3Use more paper towels to press on them to help drain the excess grease.
- 4On a baking sheet, lay steak or hoagie buns open flat.
- 5Place sandwich steak strips on both halves.
- 6Top sandwich steak with white American cheese and then provolone cheese.
- 7Place under broiler about 5-6 minutes or until cheese has melted and it starting to brown.
- 8Top with peppers and/or onions, if desired, and mayonnaise.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Steak Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 658.3
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 107.9 mg
- Sodium 768.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 34.0 g