Recipe by Munchkin Mama
Simple, easy to prepare meal. To keep them warm while the others cook, preheat the oven to 300 degrees and place on a baking sheet until the rest are done.
Top Review by Julie F
These were very good and so easy to throw together. I cooked them on my panini maker, that doesn't have grill marks, and it was so nice. I didn't use the butter and they browned up beautifully. Next time I think I would make them with provolone cheese, but that is my personal preference. My 11 year old daughter ate them twice and was happy to do so. Made these for My Three Chefs - Fall 09
- 29.58 ml butter
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 340.19 g thinly sliced cheddar cheese
- 6 (1360.77 g) flour tortillas
- 340.19 g sliced deli roast beef
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium-low heat. Add onion and cook about 15 minutes or until onion gets soft and starts to brown, stirring occasionally. Stir in garlic powder. Remove from skillet.
- Place a tortilla in the same skillet. Arrange cheese slices across the whole tortilla. On one side of each tortilla, put the roast beef and top the other side with onions. Cook over medium heat until lightly browned. Carefully fold tortillas in half, pressing gently.
- Remove from skillet. Keep warm in the oven until remaining quesadillas are cooked.
- Cut into wedges to serve.