Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a good thing to have on the weekends, especially on a Saturday night if you really don't feel like getting fancy with dinner. It's also a great snack for movie watching.
- Heat oven to 400°F In large skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat 6 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and onion; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until beef (drain off grease) is no longer pink and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Place bread shell on baking sheet.
- Remove beef and vegetables from skillet with slotted spoon; arrange on top of bread shell.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted; cut into 8 wedges.
Very quick and easy recipe to make - grandgirls loved this. Not a lot of fru-fru ingredients makes this a great recipe for kids! Worked great for supper after long day at work too! Made for PAC Fall '08.
Great quick & simple recipe. Thanks for sharing. Marla