Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Recipe is from Kellogg's.
- 1 (17 ounce) packagerefrigerated beef roast au jus sauce
- 1 1⁄4 cups coarsely chopped onions
- 1 (15 ounce) jarprocess Cheese Whiz
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper (optional)
- keebler town house flipsides original cracker
- keebler town house flipsides cheddar cracker
- Remove cover from beef package. Place onion on top of beef. Microwave beef and onion, uncovered, on high for 2 1/2 minutes. Drain beef and onion, reserving juices. Use two forks to shred beef.
- Add beef and onion to 2- to 3 1/2-quart slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Stir in 1/3 cup of the reserved juices, cheese dip, Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Cover and cook on high for 1 to 2 hours.
- Stir in red pepper, if desired. Serve immediately with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE FLIPSIDES Original crackers. (Or, keep warm in slow cooker on low setting for up to 2 hours.).