Recipe by *Asha*
Easy to make and great as a snack or main meal. You can add some mushrooms and feel free to use different cheese if you like.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
I made this as a take-home meal for my DS and used the sliced beef, I am going to make this using ground beef, I bet that would be just as delicious! this is a wonderful easy recipe that can be adapted so many ways. Thanks for another great recipe Asha!...Kitten:)
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 8 ounces cooked beef, thinly sliced from deli
- 1 tablespoon purchased Italian salad dressing
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup onion, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant beef bouillon
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll dough in ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides. Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Wrap beef tightly in foil. Place both crescent dough and (on a separate rack) beef in oven. Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes or until crust is light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat until hot. Add bell pepper, onions and bouillon. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
- Arrange warm beef over partially baked crust. Brush with salad dressing. Spoon cooked vegetables over beef. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 8 to 10 minutes or until edges of crust are golden brown and cheese is melted.