Prep 18 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this from a Wal-Mart recipe card.
- 5 ounces cheddar cheese (8 3.5 inch square slices)
- 1⁄3 cup cream cheese with tomato and basil or 1⁄3 cup onion cream cheese with chives
- 5 ounces provolone cheese (8 3.5 inch square slices)
- 1⁄3 cup garlic & herb spreadable cheese or 1⁄3 cup cream cheese
- 6 ounces swiss cheese (8 3.5 inch square slices)
- 1⁄4 cup dill dip
- 6 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese (8 3.5 inch square slices) or 6 ounces muenster cheese (8 3.5 inch square slices)
- crackers (optional) or toothpick (optional)
- Spread cheddar cheese slices with about 2 teaspoons tomato-basil spreadable cheese. Top with provolone cheese slices; spread with about 2 teaspoons garlic-herb spreadable cheese. Top with swiss cheese; spread with scant 2 teaspoons of dill dip. Top each stack with colby-jack cheese.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Carefully cut each stack on cracker or place a toothpick in each piece, if desired.
We likes these on Triscuit crackers best. We used the cream cheese with chive, the garlic herb cream cheese and colby jack cheese. Refridgerate any left overs in airtight container or a ziplock with the extra air pressed out before it is sealed. Otherwise the cheese dries out and gets hard