Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This only takes a couple minutes to prepare but tastes better if allowed to sit overnight for flavors to blend. This recipe has been around for a long time.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram leaves
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 ounces ripe olives, drained
- In large bowl, combine cheese, herbs, sherry and butter; beat until smooth.
- Spoon into serving bowl or mold; cover and refrigerate several hours to blend flavors.
- Serve with olives and crackers.