Recipe by CURLEYBERLEY
I made this as an appetizer for Thanksgiving this year. I found it on a publication from a local grocer. You can easily substitute regular cheddar cheese for the white.
Top Review by Manami
Found this on the site pillsbury.com and it is very good! As a matter of fact we served it one night when there was a dinner meeting here and it was very well received. We served it with cocktail rye and pumpernickel toasted lightly. I am glad you shared this with the rest of my friends. Diane
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml blue cheese
- 236.59 ml shredded white cheddar cheese
- 14.79 ml chopped onion
- 236.59 ml fresh cranberries
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml frozen apple juice concentrate
- 44.37 ml brandy
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 2 cup glass bowl with plastic wrap.
- Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, cheddar cheese and onion. Spoon into bowl and smooth the top of the mixture and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate.
- In saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar and apple juice concentrate. Cook over low heat until berries pop. Cook 3 minutes longer.
- Allow mixture to cool 5 minutes. Stir in brandy. Refrigerate.
- 30 minutes before serving, invert cheese onto serving platter. Spoon cranberries over cheese. Serve with your choice of crackers.