Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a fantastic cheese spread that freezes very well. Just put into freezer storage containers in the size that your family will use.
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (5 ounce) jars horseradish
- 5 -10 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 lb cooked bacon, crumbled
- Cut cheese into cubes, place in top of a double boiler and cook until melt and smooth.
- Add mayonnaise and horseradish and stir well.
- Add Tabasco sauce to taste.
- Add crumbled bacon and stir until blended.
- Pour immediately into storage or serving bowls.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
- Note: can freeze up to 3 months.