Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 lb cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 1⁄2 lb extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (8 oz.)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle prepared horseradish
- In top of double boiler over boiling water, combine the cream cheese and Cheddar cheese. Stir until cheeses are melted and blended together.
- Add the mayonnaise and the horseradish.
- Turn into bowl and let stand for at least 30 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Good served at room temperature or chilled.
- To store, place in a covered container and refrigerate. For dipping or spreading, fresh vegetables, Melba toast or crisp crackers of your choice. Will keep in refrigerator for 2 weeks.