A fun cheese "ball" to serve at card game and football get togethers!
Make and share this Cheese Spread Dice recipe from Food.com.
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened,divided
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend or 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped yellow sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 1 teaspoon milk (plus additional tsp if necessary for spreadable quality)
- 8 medium pitted ripe black olives
- In a mixing bowl, combine two packages of the cream cheese, shredded cheese, onion, Worcestershire, basil, garlic powder, and Tabasco.
- Line a 8-inch by 4-inch by 2-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- Press cream cheese mixture into pan; cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove chilled cheese mixture from pan; cut in half width-wise and stack one on top of the other on a serving plate to make a cube.
- In a mixing bowl, beat milk and remaining cream cheese until smooth and spread over cube.
- Cut olives in half and arrange on top and sides to decorate the cubes like dice.
- Serve with crackers.