Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Another one of my dad's made up recipes! This is awesome on bagel chips or thin toasted bread squares, like Pepperidge Farm thin white or wheat bread.
- 1⁄3 cup cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2⁄3 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 -3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 -3 dashes garlic powder
- 2 -3 dashes paprika
- Blend cream cheese with cheddar.
- Add tabasco, garlic powder (or garlic salt)and paprika.
- Mix in enough milk to make a spreadable consistency.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours to allow flavors to meld.
This was very simple to make, but very good. Tasted great with pretzels!