1/1 Photo of Cheese & Spinach Stuffed Meatloaf
Little Italian Princess's Note:
This is one of the best meatloaf I have ever had and it is simple to make! A little note - You can use any mixture you like for the meatloaf itself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g ground beef (or any meatloaf mix you like!)
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml breadcrumbs
- 29.58 ml italian seasoning
- 59.14 ml chili sauce
- 9.85 ml salt
- 9.85 ml pepper
- 9.85 ml garlic (powder or salt)
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 226.79-340.19 g cooper sharp cheese (I like the sharp cheeses, alter depending on your own taste)
- 1 frozen chopped spinach
- 226.79 g can tomato paste
- 1Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix meatloaf ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3Flatten meatloaf mix on a piece of wax paper, mix should be in a rectangle shape about 1/2 thick in wax paper.
- 4Cut cheese in thin slices and place on top of meatloaf mix (being sure to leave about a 1/2 inch without cheese around perimeter).
- 5Microwave frozen spinach according to package information, then drain.
- 6Place spinach on top of cheese making sure to leave perimeter empty.
- 7Take on side of wax paper and roll meatloaf carefully, being sure not to let meatloaf crack while rolling.
- 8After you have rolled the meatloaf pinch the edges to ensure that the cheese/spinach does not leak out while cooking.
- 9Cover entire meatloaf with the can of tomato paste. (You may want to add some italian seasoning to the tomato paste as it is slightly bland).
- 10Bake covered for about 35 - 45 minutes or until desired temperature.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese & Spinach Stuffed Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.9
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 242.4 mg
- Sodium 2404.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 43.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen chopped spinach