Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A delicious and hearty souffle. You can substitute broccoli for spinach.
Make and share this Cheese Spinach Souffle recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 lb grated cheddar cheese
- 1 lb cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs, separated
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook spinach.
- Mix cheeses, butter, spinach, and egg yolks.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold them inches.
- Pour into a buttered 2-quart souffle dish.
- Bake 1 hour.