When I had this at our local Mexican restaraunt, I enjoyed it so much that I recreated it at home and I think this is a good likeness!This is pure comfort food to me! Feel free to experiment with this recipe! makes 2 for a main dish, 8 for appetizers
- Melt butter in a skillet and place a tortilla on it.
- Add half of the cheese to the tortilla.
- On top of the cheese, add half of the green onion and spinach.
- Sprinkle with half the garlic salt and chili powder.
- Top with another tortilla, turn over and fry in skillet until the cheese melts.
- Slice into quarters (or 1/8's for appetizers) and serve hot.
- Repeat with next 2 tortillas.
- Good served with salsa and sour cream!
- This would be great served with guacamole on lettuce and refried beans or/and rice.