1/6 Photos of Cheese Spinach Quesadillas
When I had this at our local Mexican restaraunt, I enjoyed it so much that I recreated it at home and I think this is a good likeness!This is pure comfort food to me! Feel free to experiment with this recipe! makes 2 for a main dish, 8 for appetizers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a skillet and place a tortilla on it.
- 2Add half of the cheese to the tortilla.
- 3On top of the cheese, add half of the green onion and spinach.
- 4Sprinkle with half the garlic salt and chili powder.
- 5Top with another tortilla, turn over and fry in skillet until the cheese melts.
- 6Slice into quarters (or 1/8's for appetizers) and serve hot.
- 7Repeat with next 2 tortillas.
- 8Good served with salsa and sour cream!
- 9This would be great served with guacamole on lettuce and refried beans or/and rice.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Spinach Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 545.4
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 78.1 mg
- Sodium 947.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 27.4 g