- 2 cups breadcrumbs (flavored)
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach
- 2 large onions (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 6 eggs (beaten)
- 3⁄4 cup butter (melted) or 3⁄4 cup margarine (melted)
- salt and black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Defrost spinach, drain and squeeze dry.
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Using teaspoons full, roll spinach into 1-inch round bite-size balls.
- Place on a cookie sheet coated with a non-stick cooking spray and bake for 20 minutes in a 350 degree oven.