Recipe by Nessa, Texas Housewife
One of DH's favorites! It's a nice change from plain old spaghetti.
Top Review by mama smurf
Made as written. The neighbors little girl came over and we made this with a green salad for their dinner...she was sooo excited. From the little I had it tasted quite good. Thank you for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2012.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 lb) package spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms in a little butter.
- Add soups, tomato sauce, and Velveeta; simmer.
- Brown ground beef; drain. Add garlic and oregano to meat; stir.
- Add meat to Velveeta mixture; mix well. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Serve sauce over drained spaghetti noodles.