Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
If you've ever had the cheese soup at the Folklife Festival in Hannibal, MO, this is the recipe! It's a delicious and hearty soup. The recipe doesn't call for meat, but you could add cooked chicken if you want it.
- 1419.0 ml water
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 591.47 ml potatoes, diced
- 236.59 ml celery, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 2 (609.51 g) can cream of chicken soup
- 566.99 g package california-blend frozen vegetables
- 453.59 g Velveeta cheese
- mushroom (optional)
- Boil first five ingredients for 20 minutes.
- Add California blend vegetables and boil for 10 minutes.
- Add canned soup and cheese and cook until melted.