Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My mom got this recipe in one her bank statements. We have not tried it yet...but it sounds sooooo good! Modified for posting purposes.
- 1 1⁄2 quarts water, bring to a boil
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 1⁄2 cups potatoes, uncooked and diced
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables (broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower)
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb processed cheese (Velveeta)
- Bring water to a rolling boil.
- Add bouillon, potatoes, and veggies to boiling water.
- Boil for 8-10 minutes.
- Saute onions and celery in a small amount of butter until tender.
- Add to boiled veggies.
- Add cream of chicken soup and chopped cheese.
- Reduce heat, stirring occasionally until the cheese is melted.
My Husband and I loved this soup,and he's a real meat and potatoes kind of guy! Its a great way to sneak some veggies into the kids too! Thanks!