1/1 Photo of Cheese Souffle in Tomatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut top of tomatoes.
- 2Scoop out flesh with spoon; reserve flesh for other use.
- 3Drain tomatoes upside down on absorbent paper.
- 4Melt butter in pan, add flour, cook stirring 1 minute.
- 5Add milk gradually, stir over heat until mixture boils and thickens.
- 6Remove from heat, stir in egg yolks, cheese and half the parmesan cheese.
- 7Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, gently fold cheese between tomatoes, sprinkle top with remaining cheese.
- 8Bake in moderate oven 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Souffle in Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (1338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.8
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 70.9 mg
- Sodium 174.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 5.8 g