Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
a quick snack and a good appetizer
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 2⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄3 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon hot chili pepper
- 2 -6 tablespoons whole milk (depends on the flour)
- 1⁄2 cup Rice Krispies
- Combine all together and add milk gradually to form a ball.
- If it doesn't take all the 6 tbsp.
- thats okay humidity is always a factor with flour.
- Add in the rice krispies, (or grape nuts.) Form all into a log.
- Wrap and chill or freeze.
- Slice and bake on a greased cookie sheet 375 degrees for 7 minutes-- Watch as these will brown quickly--.