Recipe by "Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"
My Mom has made these for years! They are quick and delicious!
Top Review by Nana Lee
This was one of the tastiest and easiest appetizers I've ever made. I didn't make the whole recipe b/c I wasn't having company. Just made enough for myself as a treat. I used the green onions and cheddar. Thanks for the recipe! Lee
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chives or 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped black olives
- 18 slices minature rye cocktail bread