Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From an old clipping by Bianca Centofanti.
Make and share this Cheese, Shrimp & Mushroom Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 350. Cook bacon in a medium skillet over medium high heat until crisp. Remove bacon and drain on paper towel.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet, saute mushrooms and onions until tender.
- Crumble bacon into pie shell, sprinkle mushrooms, onions, shrimp evenly over bacon.
- Combine eggs, milk, cream, cheese and pepper in a medium bowl and beat well. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake until knife inserted into center comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes.
The mushrooms and shrimp are a nice change from the usual quiche. I also liked the gruyere better than the regular Swiss I use. The only change I made was subbing chopped green onions, which I prefer in quiche. Thanks for a nice, light supper!
Too many eggs. Other than that, looks good.