1/2 Photos of Cheese, Shrimp & Mushroom Quiche
From an old clipping by Bianca Centofanti.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350. Cook bacon in a medium skillet over medium high heat until crisp. Remove bacon and drain on paper towel.
- 2Melt butter in a medium skillet, saute mushrooms and onions until tender.
- 3Crumble bacon into pie shell, sprinkle mushrooms, onions, shrimp evenly over bacon.
- 4Combine eggs, milk, cream, cheese and pepper in a medium bowl and beat well. Pour into pie shell.
- 5Bake until knife inserted into center comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese, Shrimp & Mushroom Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 686.9
- Calories from Fat 440
- Total Fat 48.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 478.2 mg
- Sodium 1095.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 35.7 g