- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, mustard powder and salt.
- Rub butter into the flour until the consistency of bread crumbs.
- Make a well in the middle, add the 1/2 cup milk and cheese. Knead gently, roll out to a 1" thick round.
- Cut into 8 triangles, place on an ungreased baking sheet in a circular (pie shaped) pattern.
- Brush with remaining milk and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Cool, split and serve with butter.