Creamy, cheesy sweet carrots and corn all baked up together! My own concoction! Very good!! Hope you try it some time! GREAT for gatherings and potucks! A nice change from the potato casseroles... ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cups thickly sliced baby carrots
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups fresh yellow and white corn, can sub frozen
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 (8 ounce) garden spread cream cheese
- 8 ounces extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups finely crushed butter flavored crackers
- 8 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1Boil carrots til just tender, drain, add corn, set aside.
- 2In large bowl combine well the rest of ingredients except the crackers, butter and parsley.
- 3Add carrots and corn to cream mixture. *Folding in gently so as not to turn the carrots into mush!
- 4Pour into ungreased or greased, either way, glass 13x9 baking dish.
- 5Smooth top flat and even.
- 6In small microwave-safe bowl, melt butter.
- 7Stir in cracker crumbs and parsley.
- 8Sprinkle over casserole evenly.
- 9Bake in 350º oven for about 40-45 minutes or til bubbly!
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Scalloped Baby Carrots-N-Corn Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 652.3
- Calories from Fat 453
- Total Fat 50.4 g
- Saturated Fat 28.9 g
- Cholesterol 134.2 mg
- Sodium 1185.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 17.2 g