Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed (dried or fresh)
- milk, to thin out the sauce to your taste
- salt (optional)
- minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a small sauce pan on low to med heat bring to a low boil and blend well.
- Server with steamed veggies or what ever suites your fancy.
Thanks for posting this. So easy - it took me 5 minutes. I love it on veggies! Yummm dill!
Perfect for getting lil ones to eat their veges. Also husbands. Loved it!
Mmmm! So good & very easy to make. This is my new favourite cheese sauce recipe.