Recipe by Munchkin Mama
This is simple and uses ingredients that you probably already have in your cupboard. Tastes great over broccoli.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chicken bouillon
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter over low heat
- Add flour and mix to a paste.
- Stir in mayonnaise, mixing thoroughly.
- Add boullion.
- Continue stirring over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens.
- Remove from heat.
- Add in milk and cheese; Stir well.
- Serve hot over your favorite vegetables.