1/2 Photos of Cheese Sandwiches, Mountain Fashion
A flavorful ham should be used for this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the bread slices on both sides in heated butter. Place the bread on a baking sheet.
- 2Top the bread slices with the ham, and then top ham with the cheese slices.
- 3Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- 4Place a poached egg on the cheese and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Sandwiches, Mountain Fashion
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.6
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 412.6 mg
- Sodium 532.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 16.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: