Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
You've got to try this appetizer. It is so easy and looks so pretty.
- 2 lbs mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Mix well and press in ring mold.
- Chill and turn onto platter.
- Serve with strawberry preserves and club crackers.
Very, very good!! Toni in Colorado
Made this last weekend when we had a handful of friends staying overnight & served it with some homemade strawberry jam & some fancy crackers ~ BIG HIT WITH EVERYONE! Think I'll just keep the recipe onhand for another go-round or two before the summer is gone! [Tagged, made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block tag]