Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was given to me by my best friend. She always prepares at our Christmas party each year. This is so pretty when it is finished, but believe me, it won't last long.
- 1 lb grated sharp cheddar cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 medium grated onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- Mix all of the above together and form into a ring.
- Place large jar of strawberry preserves in middle of ring.
- Serve with Escort crackers.
- This is a beautiful dish for the holidays.
Excellent for a recent party I had. I did have to keep cheese moderately cool so it would mesh and not collapse. I also used honey roasted pecans for a slightly sweet taste. Thanks so much for sharing!