1/1 Photo of Cheese Ravioli With White Wine Sauce and Zucchini
My husband and I have a garden, and we grow a lot of zucchini. I am always trying to come up with new recipes to highlight our love of zucchini.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons white flour
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pecorino romano cheese (grated)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 dash pepper, to your taste
- 1/2 cup yellow squash, cut
- 1/2 cup zucchini, cut
- 1 lb of your favorite ravioli or 1 lb pasta
- 1In a Sauce Pan on LOW heat combine heavy whipping cream, white wine, butter, flour, oregano, parsley, 1 clove of garlic, cheese and some pepper.
- 2Whisk sauce gently while ingredients blend, then raise heat to Medium. Sauce will come to a boil, keep whisking every 4-6 minutes to prevent clumping.
- 3Once sauce has thickened, return heat to low, and let simmer. (Be careful NOT to burn sauce, since it is very delicate).
- 4While sauce is cooking, take olive oil, 1 clove of garlic, and zucchini. Cook in a sauté pan on medium heat. You can add pepper and a 2 teaspoons of White Wine to taste if you like. Let zucchini cook on medium heat for 8-10 minutes, then drain in a strainer.
- 5Prepare your pasta of choice as indicated on bag, and drain.
- 6In a serving bowl, combine pasta, white wine sauce, and zucchini (mix GENTLY).
- 7Sprinkle a some Pecorino Romano cheese on top and serve.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Ravioli With White Wine Sauce and Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.9
- Calories from Fat 412
- Total Fat 45.8 g
- Saturated Fat 25.2 g
- Cholesterol 143.9 mg
- Sodium 49.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pecorino romano cheese