Recipe by Chef by Chance
This recipe is from Real Simple November 2007. Simple and tasty. The ravioli can be fresh or frozen.
- 14 ounces cheese ravioli
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the ravioli according to the directions on the package. Drain well and reserve 3 tbsp of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop the walnuts and thinly slice the garlic.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet. Add nuts and garlic, stirring until walnuts are lightly toasted and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, salt, pepper, parsley and cooking water.
- Add the ravioli, toss to coat.
- Serve with Parmesan Cheese.