Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is simple and easy for college students (as is anything I make, considering I'm in college myself). I prefer cheese ravioli, but also like to have meat with my meals for protein. I thought of this one when I was grocery shopping one day.
- Season raw meat with oregano, basil and salt to taste.
- Brown in microwave (3 minutes on HIGH, chop and stir, another 3 minutes on HIGH).
- Drain meat.
- Pour sauce over browned meat.
- Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Bring water to a brisk boil in large pot.
- Slowly add ravioli to boiling water. Add salt if desired.
- Cook as desired, stirring occasionally to prevent ravioli from sticking to each other and pot. (About 2 minutes for al dente and 6 minutes for well done.).
- Drain ravioli and add to meatsauce.