Chef #442800's Note:
This is simple and easy for college students (as is anything I make, considering I'm in college myself). I prefer cheese ravioli, but also like to have meat with my meals for protein. I thought of this one when I was grocery shopping one day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season raw meat with oregano, basil and salt to taste.
- 2Brown in microwave (3 minutes on HIGH, chop and stir, another 3 minutes on HIGH).
- 3Drain meat.
- 4Pour sauce over browned meat.
- 5Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- 6Bring water to a brisk boil in large pot.
- 7Slowly add ravioli to boiling water. Add salt if desired.
- 8Cook as desired, stirring occasionally to prevent ravioli from sticking to each other and pot. (About 2 minutes for al dente and 6 minutes for well done.).
- 9Drain ravioli and add to meatsauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Ravioli With Meat Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 503.4
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 102.8 mg
- Sodium 1258.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 32.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen cheese ravioli