I got this from Vegetarian Times magazine. My husband went crazy over this and has requested it on numerous occasions. I highly reccommend using grape tomatoes. I have improvised but it never turned out as well.
- Add ravioli to a pot of boiling water.
- Cook 3-5 minutes or until ravioli floats to the surface.
- Remove from heat, drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a oversized skillet on medium heat, add spinach (make sure spinach is completely dry), tomatoes, onion powder, salt and pepper, and saute for about 7 minutes or until spinach and tomatoes wilt.
- Add ravioli to skillet and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Serve hot and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.