1/1 Photo of Cheese Ravioli With Grape Tomatoes
I got this from Vegetarian Times magazine. My husband went crazy over this and has requested it on numerous occasions. I highly reccommend using grape tomatoes. I have improvised but it never turned out as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add ravioli to a pot of boiling water.
- 2Cook 3-5 minutes or until ravioli floats to the surface.
- 3Remove from heat, drain and set aside.
- 4Heat oil in a oversized skillet on medium heat, add spinach (make sure spinach is completely dry), tomatoes, onion powder, salt and pepper, and saute for about 7 minutes or until spinach and tomatoes wilt.
- 5Add ravioli to skillet and cook for 3 more minutes.
- 6Serve hot and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Ravioli With Grape Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.8
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 302.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: