Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups refrigerated reduced-fat four-cheese ravioli or 4 1⁄2 ounces refrigerated reduced-fat four-cheese ravioli
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped carrot
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 3⁄4 cup marinara sauce
- 1⁄4 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and slice 1/4-inch thick or 1⁄2 cup zucchini
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded parmesan cheese or 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon slivered fresh basil (optional)
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan combine water, carrot and onion. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Drain well. Return vegetables to saucepan. Stir in marinara sauce, zucchini and fennel. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered for 1 minute. Remove lid. Simmer uncovered, for 1 to 3 minutes more until desired consistency.
- Arrange ravioli on serving plate. Spoon marinara mixture on top. Sprinkle with cheese and basil (if desired).
- MAKE IT A MEAL:.
- -Tossed salad with 2 tablespoons fat-free salad dressing.
- -1 multigrain Italian or French roll.
- -Sparkling water with lime wedge.
- (Total Calories: 150).